question

James Grebe pianoman@inlink.com
Fri, 30 Oct 1998 07:48:18 -0600

Hey, I haven't heard any comments on using SAT III.  I know Wim sent his
back for repair but have not heard how the new ones are working.  Are they
living up to expectations?
     I have found that once the SAT and RCT are here there is not a whole
lot that can make them better although they can be made more convenient to
use.  I am waiting now for RCT 3.0 for my Mac, the 4th update to the program
since last Oct, 25,98.  I am just as excited as you guys getting the SAT
III.
James Grebe
R.P.T. of the P.T.G
pianoman@inlink.com
Creator of Handsome Hardwood Caster Cups and Practical Piano Peripherals in
St. Louis, MO