Please cease

Lance Lafargue lafargue@iamerica.net
Fri, 30 Oct 1998 08:09:22 -0600

This is a very busy time for me as it is for most of us.  I have not had
the time to read many of the posts lately.  After reading two posts here
this AM, it is apparent  this is a good thing.  Every six months or so we
go through this ego purge on this list.  I disagree with Ed (it is not a
total waste).  Our challenge is to try to IGNORE the bad (not an easy
feat), take in the good, and help others in a positive way.  It has always
been about egos and callousness. Always. Thank God I have a life beyond
this list.  It has helped me learn to bite my tongue.

Lance Lafargue, RPT
New Orleans Chapter
Covington, LA.
lafargue@iamerica.net