Steinway parts

Ron Nossaman nossaman@SOUTHWIND.NET
Fri, 30 Oct 1998 08:09:24 -0600 (CST)

>Since you brought it up, which is it going to be, Ron?
>
>2.a. A smug, ignorant, especially middle-class person who is regarded as
>being indifferent or antagonistic to artistic and cultural values
>or
> b. One who lacks knowledge in a specific area.

A, on occasion, and B, without question.

>>just how
>>genuine does a monkey have to be?...Can you spot a faux monkey on casual
>>inspection?...
>> Ron
>
>You can tell by an organ grinder in the near vicinity.
>
>Keith McGavern

Well of course, I should have known that. Seriously though, how hard could
it be to make the monkey of your dreams in your own shop with your own three
hands? People tend not to think in terms of making what they need anymore,
but it can get you on the road again in minimum time and maybe expand your
horizons and relieve the above catagory 'B' a bit in the process.

 Ron