Stark upright

Patrick Greene greeneguy@mindspring.com
Fri, 30 Oct 1998 15:46:13 -0500

i was just recently working on an old "Starck and Strack" upright and the
owner asked me how the thing was.  This piano is in excellent shape and the
inner workings are in good shape.  The serial # is 1664-I guessed that it
was made in 1905-1915 due to the fact that the tuning pins were set in wood
without being also embedded in a cast iron plate.

Does anyone have one of those swell piano books that tells the age of this
piano?  I would look it up myself, but I do not know where to get one.
Thanks ya'll

Patrick Greene