Brentwood

Wimblees@AOL.COM Wimblees@AOL.COM
Fri, 30 Oct 1998 18:57:11 EST

<< List,
 Does anyone have the phone number for Westbrook Piano Co. Colombia South
 Carolina.
 I believe that they are the importers of the Brentwood piano and need the
 info for a warranty problem. I will post the results after the repair. I
 think this is the most interesting warranty claim
 Joe Goss >>

Joe:

Westbrook Piano phone number is 1-800-354-6188. Good luck getting Sam to part
with his money, though, to make the repairs.

Wim