Sabre Saw??'s

Tom Cole tcole@cruzio.com
Mon, 31 Aug 1998 22:41:08 -0700

Delwin D Fandrich wrote:

> While I agree with Ron about Milwaukee tools in general -- our shop used to face
> south until a drill bit jammed one time -- when choosing a sabre saw I went for
> smoothness, quietness and lack of vibration.  We got a Bosch.  We've not been
> sorry.

Jim,

The Bosch 1580 series Sabre Saw (Jig Saw) is definitely the winner in
this contest. Great control of the blade - there is a guide just above
the foot which keeps the blade wander to a minimum. They cost only
slightly more than the competition. Very good availability of blades. A
well-thought-out tool.

Tom

--
Thomas A. Cole RPT