Question regarding TuneLab 97, version 2.0

Frank Weston klavier@annap.infi.net
Tue, 1 Sep 1998 07:52:03 -0400

Bob,

I have been using the adaptive overpull and have a question.  Is there any
way to "redo" an overpull measurement before it is added to the list of
measurements used to determine a mean?  Is there a way to remove an
erroneous measurement from the list?

Thanks,

Frank Weston