Set New Bass Strings back

harvey harvey@greenwood.net
Tue, 01 Sep 1998 15:27:46 -0400

[Lost thread reply flood -- catching up]

James is correct. And, when you get the strings, record the scale
designation from the string-maker in your records. It makes things easier
in the future.
Example: for P22 #U165471, Schaff's in-house scale reference is #5010.

At 12:33 PM 8/24/98 -0400, you wrote:

><< the Yamaha verticals.  There are several scales for
> instance on the P-22's in particular.  They want scale patterns or the old
> strings.
> James Grebe >>
> Jim:
>
>Thanks for the info- I was not aware of this.
>
>Bob Bergantino,RPT

Jim Harvey, RPT
harvey@greenwood.net