Sabre Saw??'s

Paul McCloud smccloud@ix.netcom.com
Tue, 01 Sep 1998 23:22:09 -0700

List:
	Now that the opinions are out on the tool, how about some advice
regarding the use of it?  We purchased a Bosch jigsaw to cut the slots
for QRS solenoids.  But cutting a straight line through 2 inches of
solid wood we found to be almost impossible.  We could follow the line
on one side, easily enough.  But the flex of the blade made the opposite
surface almost 1/4" off the line and crooked as a snake.  Is there some
kind of secret here?  I don't think that a straightedge would help.
We've gone back to using a circular saw- much more dangerous.  Any
suggestions are more than welcome.
	Thanks!
	Paul McCloud
	San Diego, CA