Stieff upright piano question

R. Goodale robert.goodale@nau.edu
Wed, 02 Sep 1998 12:21:02 -0600

I admire your determination and creativity but this sounds to me like a
project that is WAY beyond the boundaries of any economic sense. It you
REALLY want to make this instrument a player I would suggest you rebuild
it and then install a PianoDisc system. If you REALLY want to install
your player-stack design into a piano then I would suggest finding an
old "empty" player and use that. There are many decent specimens out
there.

Rob Goodale, RPT