Stieff Upright

John M. Ross piano.tech@ns.sympatico.ca
Wed, 02 Sep 1998 17:01:04 -0300

Chris,
I agree with Rob. There are numerous empty players out there.
The owners in many cases were informed that players couldn't be
fixed. Also that they got in the way of tuning, and to throw them
out.
I am frequently asked if I can replace the missing unit.
I feel, that if you made a generic player, that there would be
sufficient ex players out there to make it viable. Without having to
design a mini unit to fit all pianos, which, as pointed out a piano
disc can do.
I'm looking forward to the end result, of your endeavour.
I do some player work. It started out just doing one for myself,
then when people found out, they wanted theirs fixed. So it does
round out the income, during flat times.
Regards.
John M. Ross
Windsor, N,S. Canada