Yamaha electric grand of mid 70's to mid 80's origin

Kenneth W. Burton kwburton@calcna.ab.ca
Thu, 3 Sep 1998 05:52:51 -0600 (MDT)

	Tom,

	My memories of this electric piano are that it didn't sound too
bad except for the lower bass. I found the sounds very distorted down
there and extremely difficult to tune. No, there is no soundboard.

	Ken Burton "Doctor Piano" Calgary Alberta