Tec needed for a challenge

DGPEAKE@aol.com DGPEAKE@aol.com
Thu, 3 Sep 1998 23:02:44 EDT

<<
 Hi

 I have been requested to find a Tec in the Louisiana area or close.

 The job is to rebuild a birdcage piano. just keep the case put in new
 strung back assembly, action and keys in to the old case.  Turn piano in
 to a new piano.  I have done one here in the UK along time ago used a
 Russian back and action we just did it for the hell of it god know were
 it went I think a dealer in Spain bought it.

 Barrie,

Call Joe Garrett at 503-357-4713.  He has rebuilt quite a few birdcage
uprights.  It would be worth shipping it to him.

Dave Peake, RPT
Portland, OR