PTG, to join or not to join ?

Clyde Hollinger cedel@redrose.net
Thu, 03 Sep 1998 23:19:39 -0400

Bob:

When faced with a decision that can be reversed without too many
ramifications, I would say -- if the local chapter will have you, Why
not join?  If you find after a year that the benefits aren't worth the
cost, you could discontinue at that time.  I joined mainly for the
journal, since I didn't know it could be subscribed to separately, but
then I did go on and make piano service my vocation, and took and passed
the tests a couple years ago.  You never know how you may feel once you
get farther into it.

Clyde Hollinger