SOS Laptop

conrad hoffsommer hoffsoco@martin.luther.edu
Fri, 4 Sep 1998 10:00:39 -0500 (CDT)

Don Rose,
At 08:06 9/4/98 -0600, you wrote:
>HI Conrad,
>
>Can you re save the wordP docs as .rtf?

yes.

I've got Word 2.0 on the old thing I have here at school and one option
under "save as" is into .rtf.  I'm sure modern versions would do the same.

I'm sure my Wordperfect 6.0 at home will, too, but I'm not running home just
yet to double check.

good luck.

Conrad Hoffsommer         Office - (319) 387-1204
Luther College            Music Dept Fax - (319) 387-1076
700 College Drive         hoffsoco@luther.edu
Decorah, Iowa 52101-1045

       Certified Calibration Technician (CCT) of
   Digitally Activated Offgrid Tone Generation Systems
"If you have to plug it in, or you can't watch how it works,
                I don't work on it."