PTG, to join or not to join ? - Newton's reply back

pianoman pianoman@inlink.com
Fri, 4 Sep 1998 11:15:15 -0500

Hi Gina,
Please don't take this wrong.  It was the fear of government regulations
coming in to play more than the fear of women.
James Grebe
R.P.T. of the P.T.G.
 St. Louis, MO.
Competent Service since 1962
 Do what is right and do no harm
         Creator of  Handsome Hardwood Caster Cups
pianoman@inlink.com

> From: Eugenia Carter <ginacarter@email.msn.com>
> To: pianotech@ptg.org
> Subject: Re: PTG, to join or not to join ? - Newton's reply
> Date: Friday, September 04, 1998 5:56 AM
>
> Now Newton,
>
> Quite a bit of your post was right on the money, but you really had to
Hunt