Try this link! (clarification)

LTpianoman@aol.com LTpianoman@aol.com
Fri, 4 Sep 1998 21:41:20 EDT

Keith,
Ifwent to that web site and it really is as good as you said. The only thing
is, I don't have Java and it's necessary to se the animation. I went to the
java site but there were millions of java things to download that I just got
confused and quit!! Maybe someone can tell me how to get java so I can see the
key in action! Thanks.

Larry Trischetta, Pocono NE Chapter
Scranton, Pa.

In a message dated 9/4/98 10:14:45 AM Eastern Daylight Time,