Try this link! (clarification)

kam544@earthlink.net kam544@earthlink.net
Fri, 4 Sep 1998 19:12:11 -0700 (PDT)

>Keith,
>Ifwent to that web site and it really is as good as you said. The only thing
>is, I don't have Java and it's necessary to se the animation. I went to the
>java site but there were millions of java things to download that I just got
>confused and quit!! Maybe someone can tell me how to get java so I can see the
>key in action! Thanks.
>
>Larry Trischetta

Wish I could help you, Larry.  However, I am a currently a Mac PowerBook
user and currently have the latest Netscape software which has all those
necessary goodies as standard equipment.  I *do* remember those days of
searching for and downloading various extras to supplement the basic
software I use to have on my previous desktop.

Good luck,

Keith McGavern
kam544@earthlink.net
Registered Piano Technician