Petrof reply more

pianoman pianoman@inlink.com
Sun, 6 Sep 1998 10:33:11 -0500

Hi Jim B,
Aren't we all fence strattlers.
I agree partially with Jim Harvey but in fact I by the powertools out of a
box and assemble them myself knowing that this prep must be done by me.  I
do not buy large power tools assembled and ready to go . nor does any one
else, I think.  This part is understood.  If I buy a new vehicle, I expect
it to be right when I drive it away from the dealer.  I think Jory paid
more for his Petrof than my Mazda truck.  I didn't have to take my Mazda
truck back till 30,000 miles for adjustment.

James Grebe
R.P.T. of the P.T.G.
 St. Louis, MO.
Competent Service since 1962
 Do what is right and do no harm
 Creator of  Handsome Hardwood Caster Cups and Practical Piano  Peripherals

pianoman@inlink.com