Size and Sound back

pianoman pianoman@inlink.com
Sun, 6 Sep 1998 10:40:38 -0500

Hi Joe,
	Why do you think someone else's FAC numbers would be better than the ones
you measure?	Yours, measured on the piano you are going to tune will be the
best.  If they are flat or sharp at first take readings when you start and
over Again when you get it to pitch,  Those will be the best numbers for
you.
"Nobody does it better", than you can.
James Grebe
R.P.T. of the P.T.G.
 St. Louis, MO.
Competent Service since 1962
 Do what is right and do no harm
 Creator of  Handsome Hardwood Caster Cups and Practical Piano  Peripherals

pianoman@inlink.com

----------
> From: Joe & Penny Goss <imatunr@primenet.com>
> To: pianotech@ptg.org
> Subject: Re: Size and Sound
> Date: Sunday, September 06, 1998 10:14 AM
>

> List,
> Does anyone out there have GOOD FAC numbers for The Weber #50 Grand and
the
> Hundi the same size 5 footer. I just received a contract to do a
dealership
> and would like to do my best. All are in deep need of string leveling
O:).