Low FAC, Henry F.

Jim Coleman, Sr. pianotoo@imap2.asu.edu
Sun, 06 Sep 1998 16:11:40 -0700 (MST)

Hi Ken:

That is an amazing piano. How many notes in the Bass section?
The scale must be longer than anything else on the market. If you
want to stretch a little more, I would suggest increasing the A stretch
number another .7 cents, and increase the C number by 1.0. This will
brighten up the treble. At C5 reset the machine to a pitch of plus .7
cents.

Are there any wound strings in the tenor section?

The board is probably shot as far as producing any good duration is
concerned. Check it with the plucking test. If the duration is better
with the plucking test, then there is something which you can do with
the hammers to help. If plucking duration is bad, then the problem is
with the board and/or bridges.

Jim Coleman, Sr.