Size and Sound

Alan W Deverell aland@casa.co.nz
Mon, 7 Sep 1998 19:47:44 +1200

With the greatest respect and "Without Prejudice" to Del and Roger or
Boston - it does have a tangible benefit:

It increases the sales to customers who can be convinced that it is a
VALUABLE feature.

AlanD (who agrees that it may be marketing a myth but I doubt if I
would want to contest this in a US court)