Diesels (was Petrof, and Petrof, and...)

Susan Kline skline@proaxis.com
Mon, 07 Sep 1998 07:49:02

Easy, Jim ... just make the subject line "Men and Their Toys" .... has
tremendous topical appeal for at least 90% of the list, and makes the rest
of us grin a little.

Better than "Re: Re: Re: Re: Petrof, and Petrof, and Petrof, and even more
Petrof (und so weiter ...)"

Susan

At 09:30 AM 9/7/98 -0400, Jim Harvey wrote:
>[Off topic, with apologies]
>
>I must comment on your comment, Dale.
>
>The abnormal tire wear is well-documented, at least it was, on the Chrysler
>usenet group. And, I'm not enthusiastic about SoCal's "sweet" diesel, so
>good luck on the Grapevine/other -- you may need to bolt on other stuff to
>compensate, especially for towing. Regardless, I think you made the right
>choice.
>
>So, after you install the Road Ranger and the split axle, would you
>consider mounting dual stacks (chrome please) and re-routing the exhaust?
>Also replace the stock tires with something else? Then, if it's not too
>much trouble, would you add a "Jake" brake? A pyrometer would look neat
>on/under the dash. Let's see. Oh yes, dual fuel tanks, to really generate a
>smile when passing over-priced fuel stops. Cab clearance lights, preferably
>in 1-3-1 grouping -- gotta have 'em.
>
>Then, can I have it when you die? Your estate can keep the trailer, the
>tack stuff, and the trailer passengers! In spite of my contempt for
>Chrysler products, I want this truck... just not willing to sell my house
>to get one. No hurry -- I can't wait! ;-}
>
>(In case it's unclear, this entire message is supposed to be light-spirited).
>

>At 11:34 AM 8/4/98 -0600, you wrote:
>>Hi Jim,
>>
>>Just had to comment on a couple things in your e-missive.
>

>Jim Harvey, RPT
>harvey@greenwood.net

Susan Kline
P.O. Box 1651
Philomath, OR 97370
skline@proaxis.com

"Anybody who behaved normally all of the time would not be completely normal."
			--Ashleigh Brilliant