One inch sanders for trimming

conrad hoffsommer hoffsoco@martin.luther.edu
Mon, 7 Sep 1998 13:00:12 -0500 (CDT)

David,

At 09:56 9/7/98 +0000, you wrote:

>>PS to Conrad H...Can I put in a quick order for your flamesuits?
>>Have the styles changed lately?

Labo(u)r Day Sale - new styles and colo(u)rs coming in daily.

Thou hast also writ:
>Barrie,
<snip>
 ...you
>mean such as a slot in the keybed that the keyslip fits into?
>Can you give me some brand names?

Whilst not a vertical slot (you were thinking vertical weren't you?), think
of some Baldwin? consoles with a horizontal tab (A) on back of combined
keyslip/keybed cover which goes into slot (A) in front of keybed.  Shifting
them significantly out you would run out of room for the attachment screw.

 Conradlaboringonlaborday;-{

Conrad Hoffsommer         Office - (319) 387-1204
Luther College            Music Dept Fax - (319) 387-1076
700 College Drive         hoffsoco@luther.edu
Decorah, Iowa 52101-1045

       Certified Calibration Technician (CCT) of
   Digitally Activated Offgrid Tone Generation Systems
"If you have to plug it in, or you can't watch how it works,
                I don't work on it."