Piano Service Business for Sale

CBAPASCONE@aol.com CBAPASCONE@aol.com
Mon, 7 Sep 1998 23:23:25 EDT

Please forgive the commercial nature of this post.  I will post it only once
and ask anyone who is interested in further dialog to contact me directly.

A change in family circumstances will necessitate my move to the East Coast at
the beginning of 1999.  Accordingly, I am looking for someone who is willing
to relocate to Ventura County in California's desirable Central Coast region
to assume control of my business which consists of over 1500 active clients in
a 25 mile radius and gross billings of over $80,000 in '97. Potential buyers
should optimally be a RPT with at least 15 years of combined service in in-
home, concert and light rebuilding experience.

 This is an opportunity for someone who is ready to move out of a cold weather
climate and/or an urban sprawl to an area that can offer a quality of life
characterized by a Mediterranean climate, relatively uncrowded living and
driving conditions, good schools, reasonable cost of living and a safe
community where the arts are flourishing.

The transaction should be consummated by 12/1/98 to ensure an orderly and
well-orchestrated transition for the buyer.  Potential buyers can contact me
at (805) 658-8800, fax (805) 642-6430 or E-mail at CBAPascone@aol.com

Anthony Pascone, RPT