Diesels (was Petrof, and Petrof, and...)

harvey harvey@greenwood.net
Mon, 07 Sep 1998 22:39:51 -0400

Thanks for the slack, but it's for the other ten percent that I try to
avoid such lines, subject or otherwise. I like the grinning part, whether
90 or 10, since that was the intent. Somehow I must have missed the Petrof
under water thread though.

At 07:49 AM 9/7/98 +0000, you wrote:
>Easy, Jim ... just make the subject line "Men and Their Toys" .... has
>tremendous topical appeal for at least 90% of the list, and makes the rest
>of us grin a little.
>
>Better than "Re: Re: Re: Re: Petrof, and Petrof, and Petrof, and even more
>Petrof (und so weiter ...)"
>
>Susan

Jim Harvey, RPT
harvey@greenwood.net