pianos that arrive unregulated.

Sy Zabrocki only4zab@imt.net
Mon, 7 Sep 1998 23:10:46 -0600

Jon Page:

You said. "I don't touch CERTAIN ORIGIN piano!! There are plenty
of other techs willing to beat their brains out".  I can't believe you said

what you said.
What I would like to say, I will not say, but I still have the urge to
to say what I would like to say.

On occasion it is best to say tomorrow what you would like to say today.
Hopefully tomorrow I will have forgotten to say what I wanted to say today.

If I said what I wanted to say then maybe two of us would have said
what should not have been said.

I will say this. Maybe a Steinway snob with this clientele can afford to
say
what you said.

I'm still wondering about what you said--and now I'm wondering what
I said.

Sy Zabrocki