perplexing problem

harvey harvey@greenwood.net
Tue, 08 Sep 1998 00:54:36 -0400

Okay, one more -- this came through while posting my night-night stuff.

Greg, for whatever it's worth, I'll share more after tomorrow night, when I
will have even more observations, conclusions, and opinions, and/or can
collect same in cohesive fashion. Meanwhile, a vintage would be handy.

Short response: may be paranoia at work, but re-price on general principals
(the line item is called "AG" (for aggravation fee), re-think the matter,
and closely inspect other areas, including areas that -- perhaps -- would
not normally be suspect. You're looking for other changes that resulted in
the key lead situation. I did say *closely* inspect, didn't I?

I feel you'll receive more replies before I'm back on the list. So much the
better! We're all learning, all the time.

Regards/luck/wishes,

harvey

At 12:05 AM 9/8/98 +0000, you wrote:
>	I began today to regulate the action of an S&S "B".  I began
>as we all do with an inspection/evaluation of all parts and found,
>much to my dismay that key leads had been removed in over half the
[yeah, etc., et al]