billing procedures

RptBob1@aol.com RptBob1@aol.com
Wed, 9 Sep 1998 15:45:55 EDT

<<
 There is no standard rule, but in my business classes I recommend you double
 the price you pay for an item. This covers all of the overhead I mentioned,
 and adds a little extra in your pocket.

Willem (for John)

Good advice here.  That is generally what I do with all parts.  The shipping
charges for small things are included in the twice-wholesale price. If the
item requires heavy shipping charges, such as for a piano truck, that is added
to the bill.

Bob Bergantino