Reverse Piano

Alan W Deverell aland@casa.co.nz
Thu, 10 Sep 1998 10:15:05 +1200

Del, and others - how many left handed Piano Tuners are there
available to tune them:-))

I see the need to re-train - not just the pianists but composers and
music publishers etc.

AlanD (who does suffer from some mild dyslexia but LH Piano is not my
answer to the problem, anyway its all relative of course LH/RH,
Upside/Downside, Inside/Outside, White Skin/Black Skin, Rich/Poor)

see.  Treated like >any conventional one-off prototype piano I really
don't