Resources: Atlas and magazines

DGPEAKE@aol.com DGPEAKE@aol.com
Thu, 10 Sep 1998 23:35:10 EDT

<<
 On my tuning rounds I travel over
 a 7 or 8 county area in Southwest Missouri.  I have a nice brand new
 Rand-McNally Road Atlas of the United States and Canada, but it does not
 have enough detail, and I was having difficulty finding a road map that
 showed all of the little county roads and lanes.  I have recently
 discovered a new road atlas that has been helpful to me (i.e. keeping me
 from getting lost on such a regular basis).

I use the Thomas Bros map which most Realtors use. Very detailed and covers
many county and country roads.  I know. We live in the country.  Hopefully it
is available in your area.

Dave Peake, RPT
Oregon City, OR