Dialog

David Porritt dporritt@swbell.net
Fri, 11 Sep 1998 10:11:27 -0500

I hope as we progress in this area of communication that we can truly
have some meaningful dialog.  I REALLY appreciate Steve Dove's research
and the fact that he posted the results of it.  We need more of this.

So far, it has seemed that the only dialog with manufacturers has been
it be great to be able to just post legitimate questions, circumspectly
worded, and get factual replies from manufactures?

dave

--

David M. Porritt, RPT
Meadows School of the Arts