Dialog

Ron Nossaman nossaman@SOUTHWIND.NET
Fri, 11 Sep 1998 12:57:29 -0500 (CDT)

Hi Dave,

>I hope as we progress in this area of communication that we can truly
>have some meaningful dialog.  I REALLY appreciate Steve Dove's research
>and the fact that he posted the results of it.  We need more of this.

* I agree, and said so in my reply.

>So far, it has seemed that the only dialog with manufacturers has been
>it be great to be able to just post legitimate questions, circumspectly
>worded, and get factual replies from manufactures?
>
>dave

* We are able to, and do. We get replies from Kawai and Yamaha regularly on
questions of a non critical nature. We have recently been getting replies
from Steinway too in a similar context. This is all very good and desirable,
and something that wasn't available to us BL (before the 'list'), but now
that it is, shouldn't we be able to ask the hard or critical questions too
without being accused of slander?

 Ron