In defense of TAR (Was S&S retrofit rails ?)

Ron Nossaman nossaman@SOUTHWIND.NET
Fri, 11 Sep 1998 15:30:54 -0500 (CDT)

Jim,

>Ron;
><<"someone would surly have called me on it and wanted an explanation.">>
>Ron, don' calls me Shirley!

* Sorry, I couldn't see you clearly through the incense (incensed?) smoke.

><<"which specific model are you singling out as being
>the representative candidate for the 'other unacceptable system'?">>
> None, which is part of my point, there isn't one; at least that I have seen
>yet.

* All that would take is for Steinway to start installing them in their
production line. Voila, instant standard.

>  As for "relocating the WD40"..........I think I will just pass on this one,
>since this is a family channel :-)
>Jim Bryant (FL)

* Wise, very wise.
 Ron