Impeachment??--decidely off topic

Glenn rockymtn@sprynet.com
Fri, 11 Sep 1998 14:36:05 -0600

>Et al;
> This post is not about impeachment or non impeachment, rather it is about
our
>Country.  Whether you are a supporter of our President or his opposition,
take
>a few minutes today and in the days to come, to say a prayer for our
Country,
>or at least a few moments to send positive thoughts to the universe for our
>Country.
>  We will all need those prayers and thoughts, I'm afraid, in the days to
>come.
>Jim Bryant (FL)

Not to stray more from piano technology but (passing through this now open
door I'll add):

I think Clinton is verifiably the worst president this country has ever had.
I voted against him twice I was always hoping that one of "their" devious
acts would get them in the end.  Now that we have him by the short hairs,
for some reason, now I don't want to see him impeached.  You can't help but
like the guy . . .  or is it because I never want to see there be a
PRESIDENT GORE !!!!!!

Glenn.

PS>>>  I freaked out when I saw my name in this months journal.  I'm a "cat
urine" expert . . . .. I'm somebody now!!!