piano gold back

pianoman pianoman@inlink.com
Fri, 11 Sep 1998 16:21:12 -0500

Wim,
Get one of the small aerosol compressed air units that has a small spray
cup and mix your own with powder.  What happened to your AC?
James Grebe
R.P.T. of the P.T.G.
 St. Louis, MO.
Competent Service since 1962
 Do what is right and do no harm
 Creator of  Handsome Hardwood Caster Cups and Practical Piano  Peripherals

pianoman@inlink.com