CTE Compensation

Susan Kline skline@proaxis.com
Fri, 11 Sep 1998 21:27:06

At 10:53 PM 9/11/98 EDT, you wrote:
>Thank you so very much to all who responded to my request for info regarding
>this subject! It was far greater than I had anticipated. Based on some of the
>replies, I apparently didn't make it clear that we were searching for replies
>pertaining to expense reimbursement, rather than payment of fees/honorariums,
>etc. I believe that our CTE's are already aware of that restriction.
>
>I hadn't thought of accessing ptg-l since I try to avoid violence as much as
>possible! <BG> Thanks for that suggestion. It's the next move.
>
>Again, our sincere thanks for your warm and enlightening responses!
>
>Ralph Black, secretary
>Nashville Chapter

Dear Ralph,

For quite some time now, ptg-l has been either inactive or (relatively) a
haven of sweetness and light.

I think you could safely approach the site without a fresh suit of Conrad
Hoffsommer's "Triple-Strong Flamewear."

After all, you are exploring a PTG topic.

Best wishes,

Susan

Susan Kline
P.O. Box 1651