Binding Hammer Flange

Joe & Penny Goss imatunr@primenet.com
Sat, 12 Sep 1998 06:44:24 -0600

Andy,
 The only thing that you could have done differently and maybe better would
have been to not put the pin in as the wood dried. I have done this repair
before when the hole was too big and replacement parts were not the correct
size or shape. Also sizing the wood with CA glue           ( Thin water
viscosity ) after it dries   to keep the hole from returning to its larger
size.
Joe Goss