Piano Technician Training

Wimblees@aol.com Wimblees@aol.com
Sat, 12 Sep 1998 09:36:55 EDT

<< I just see that a series of articles or lectures would really help you
folks in your day-to-day business.  Heck, I'm still trying to figure out why
there are twelve notes to an octave and not 19, but don't worry, I've got a
book that I will explain it to me.

 Jory >>

Jory:

The Home Office has for sale an index of all the articles ever written in the
PTG Journals, I think going back almost 25 years. If you would look in this
index, you will probably find an article written on every subject you
mentioned, and then some.

One of the interesting things about us piano technicains, is that we never can
agree on anything when it comes to working on pianos. That is why we continue
to go to seminars and conventions, and why the Journal will never go out of
print. We keep arguing with each other as to what works best, and what
doesn't.

The information you gave on WD-40 is very interersting. Some of us techncians
will agree with you, and some will not. But it doesn't mean we don't
appreciate your contributions.

Thanks for writing.

Willem Blees  RPT, PTG
St. Louis