Regulating rail treatment

BSimon1234@aol.com BSimon1234@aol.com
Sun, 13 Sep 1998 18:06:10 EDT

In a post the other day, I mentioned that I treated frozen regulating screws
on let off regulating rails with WD-40, my only piano use for this product.

It now occurs to me to ask - "Is there a better treatment or technique for
freeing up these frozen screws?" ( I hope someone else has experienced this
problem! )

I would love to hear any suggestions other than "Send the old rail to Renner
for duplication, should cost your customer less than $500.00, your labor
included!"

Thank you,

Bill Simon
Phoenix