where do the broken needles go?

Susan Kline skline@proaxis.com
Mon, 14 Sep 1998 17:51:00

At 08:22 PM 9/14/98 EDT, you wrote:
>Susan writes:
>> I remember an excellent workshop with Teri Meridyth,
>>where she described driving a voicing needle straight _through_ her thumb.
>>No thanks!!
>
>Hah!  Chicken!!
>If you ain't bleeding, you ain't voicing...... (:)}}
>Ed Foote

Hmmmm ... if it weren't for Teri Meridyth, I would suspect we're
encountering a gene on the Y chromosome ... but she rules that out.

Well, if I'm not "voicing", then maybe I'm "adjusting timbre?" <grin>
Anyway, I still manage to change how pianos sound, while keeping all the
red stuff inside. (The medical lab always has a _terrible_ time drawing
more than a few drops of my blood, on the _very rare_ occasions I allow
them to try. Good veins run deep.)

So, Ed, what do you do about the stains on the hammers?

Susan (cluck, cluck ... ruffling feathers ... trying not to lay an egg ...)

Susan Kline
P.O. Box 1651
Philomath, OR 97370
skline@proaxis.com