Java Temperament Guide

Billbrpt@aol.com Billbrpt@aol.com
Mon, 14 Sep 1998 21:30:22 EDT

In a message dated 9/14/98 3:17:37 PM Central Daylight Time,
piano.tech@ns.sympatico.ca writes:

<< I think this site will be interesting to some people on the list,
 give it a try.
 http://www.globetrotter.net/gt/usagers/roule/accord.htm
 Regards,
 John M. Ross
 Windsor, Nova Scotia, Canada >>

Thanks for letting us know.  It does look interesting although I will not have
time to play with it now.  I did save it in my "favorite places" to look at
later.  The most intriguing one on the list is the Salinas 1/3 comma.  I have
only tuned it as an experiment/demonstration and not as a performance tuning.
It is the equivalent of 13 out of 19 notes of a 19 tone ET.

Specifically, I'd like to hear Debussy's "Pagodes" performed in this
temperament.

Bill Bremmer RPT
Madison, WI