like mother like daughter

Jeannie Grassi jgrassi@silverlink.net
Mon, 14 Sep 1998 18:47:01 -0700

Wim,
Curiosity is always the best reason for asking a question.  I became curious
when you said you had an "underlying reason for the inquiry".
It certainly is very unique to have a mother and daughter team.  Most women
in this business did not get started until the doors opened a little bit
wider in the 1970's.  Since the majority of women I have met in this
business are middle-aged or younger, most of their daughters are only just
approaching the age when they might work full time at any business.  There
are only a handful of women like Barbara who started in this business a
while back.  I'd love to hear of more.

Jeannie Grassi, RPT
jgrassi@silverlink.net
Bainbridge Island, WA