where do the broken needles go?

conrad hoffsommer hoffsoco@martin.luther.edu
Tue, 15 Sep 1998 05:57:26 -0500 (CDT)

Yo! Back on!

Mike brings up another aspect than proving bloodtype. (A+ in my case)

How to remove the remnants in the hammer.

Since they usually break almost flush, and my fingernails and normal
tweezers aren't up to the task, I grab for my end cutting centerpin nippers.

If you are gentle about it, you can usually pull the needle up enough to
grab it with pliers without damaging the nippers.  If you try to do the
whole job with the nippers you can easily put a notch in them.  That's why I
use one side to cut centerpins and the other to pull needles. ;-{

conrad

Conrad Hoffsommer         Office - (319) 387-1204
Luther College            Music Dept Fax - (319) 387-1076
700 College Drive         hoffsoco@luther.edu
Decorah, Iowa 52101-1045

       Certified Calibration Technician (CCT) of
   Digitally Activated Biopowered Tone Generation Systems
"If you have to plug it in, or you can't watch how it works,
                I don't work on it."