Scale Program

Cornelius Van Den Handel cvandenhandel@aviall.com
Tue, 15 Sep 1998 08:17:08 -0500

The following message was posted on Piano World's Q&A forum, and I'm
copying it here in the hope that you can help this gentleman and perhaps
bring him into Pianotech.  Please respond to his e-mail address directly if
you can help.

Cork Van Den Handel

<  Hello!
  I work as a piano technician in Stockholm (Sweden). Right now I'm
repairing an old
  Grotrian-Steinweg grand piano (260 cm). But the strings were not original
 and someone had
  changed strings with wrong measurements. Mainly they were too thick.
  I downloaded a software called Rescale (or something) but it did not work
 in my PC. Now I
  need a program to get right measures for this grand piano. I wonder if
you know, where can I
  download this kind of program or if you can send one example via e-mail.
A program for
  Windows could be something. It is OK if the program is 'freeware' but I
can pay for it, too. I
  need it RIGHT NOW.
  Please, help me!

  Jussi Karjalainen