Regulating screw ZAPPER!

BSimon1234@aol.com BSimon1234@aol.com
Tue, 15 Sep 1998 19:35:05 EDT

Norm Barrett wrote:

<< All that is needed is enough current to heat the center pin or
the regulating screw. I have never tried it but you could probably use a 1.5
volt
battery to heat the pin hotter than you would want to touch it. >>

Now that is a really good idea, well worth a try! ( I do think that mor
voltage would be necessary, but who knows!) It eliminates the  potentially
lethal shocks from the house current and with the proper battery, would be
much easier to control.

Excellent! Take note all you entrepreneurs that want to make a product and
make some money on the side.

B. Simon
Phoenix