Binding Hammer Flange

Joe & Penny Goss imatunr@primenet.com
Tue, 15 Sep 1998 20:51:31 -0600

Richard,
You missed part of my meaning. I have replacement center pins sizes 18 1/2
through 26.
The reason for choosing to repair the overly enlarged hole ( It was not
cracked ) was the fact that  rebushing the flange would have resulted in
having to remove most of the new felt from the bushing to accommodate the
25 size pin. I have never been happy with the results of reaming felt to
sizes greater than 22. So you might give it a go sometime and see if it
works for you.
Joe Goss