SMOKING

DGPEAKE@aol.com DGPEAKE@aol.com
Tue, 15 Sep 1998 23:31:43 EDT

<<
 An interesting news item on the noon news last week was about smoking
 and hearing.  It appears that smoking has a detrimental effect on
 hearing and the damage is not recoverable.

 I quit smoking 20 years, 4 months, 2 days and 11 hours ago.  No
 kidding.  Not that I count the days any more.

 Just one more reason for piano tuners to quit smoking.  Sorry about that
 folks.

                 Newton

I quit almost that long ago.  Geez, I did not mean to start a stop smoking
campaign.

Dave Peake, RPT
Portland, OR