Ancott Book

R. Goodale robert.goodale@NAU.EDU
Wed, 16 Sep 1998 00:45:01 -0600

Arthur Sacco Jr. wrote:

>         Where would someone find the Ancott Book? What would be the cost?
>         Thanks Arthur

As I recall I believe it costs around $35.00, which is for two issues
each delivered six months apart. They are VERY hard core on keeping the
publication from the hands of the general public so you will need to
convence them over the phone that you are a professional in the business
and not a consumer "shopping" around. I don't have the phone/address
handy, my copy is in my office at the U., but I'll try to dig it up for
you as soon as I can.

Rob Goodale, RPT