SMOKING

Newton Hunt nhunt@jagat.com
Wed, 16 Sep 1998 09:52:48 -0400

Him Barry,

It was one of those multiple choice questions posed on the 12:00 news on
a New York City TV station.  The choices where eyes, hearing, and a
couple more I don't remember.  The answer was hearing with no supporting
evidence or research quote.  A net search may turn up the source.

I thought it was particularly interesting because I smoked for some 19
years, have not smoked for 21 years,  because it related directly to our
profession and also because it seemed so plausible considering all the
other body systems smoke effects.

It is another among a long list of reasons to quit.

I will stop proselytizing now until someone else gives me another
opening.

                Newton